SALONIK KESAR MILK
- Milk – 1 Ltr
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Salonik saffron – 1 pinch
- Almonds – few nos. chopped
- Pistachios – few nos. chopped
- Rose petals – for garnish
- Boil milk and reduce a little to get thick consistency.
- Add sugar to the milk.
- Roast few strands of Salonik saffron on a pan, then grind it using mortar.
- Add powdered saffron and chopped almonds and pistachios in boiling milk.
- Remove from heat and serve chilled.
- Garnish with saffron strands and rose petals for that extra tempting look.
Benefits of Kesar Milk:
Kesar Milk is full of nutrients and helps you make strong from the inside and fights many diseases.
Its natural immunity booster and fights against various kind of allergies and treat fever and cold.